Monday, February 07, 2005

pArTiCiPaTiOn PoSt

I've been a lil bit of a slacker, n I'm on a quick break right now from class, so I wanted to post real fast. I have no idea what to post about, so I'm gonna do this lil thing that's going around...if you wanna do it, fine, if not, fine.

Ask me four questions.
Any four, no matter how personal, private or random.
I will answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.
In turn, you post this message in your own journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.

So.... ask away. :)

~Peace

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Will you forgive me?

2. Do you still love me?

3. Will you marry me?

4. Do you know how much I care about you?

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got a few.

1.) Have you ever found a cartoon character sexy?

2.) Do you think people are generally good or generally bad?

3.) If the law permitted murder for one day, is there anyone you would kill?

4.) Who is the most evil person you know? (this answer had BETTER be me.)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home