Saturday, March 05, 2005

On muh nerves...

Here's some things that get on my nerves:

1. People who come to me seeking advice on a certain subject that they KNOW i've experienced...and then not taking into consideration what i tell them. I don't care if you act upon it or not, because if I've been there/done that, then I already know the personal outcome....so if u wanna do ur own thing, that's ur free will. However, don't ask me somethin n then say, "yeah, but....blah blah blah blah blah." If that's the case, do ur own thing in the first place n don't waste my time! that really urks me.

2. People who don't brush their teeth correctly. Ugh!

3. People making a right-hand turn who turn into the inner lane. You're going to cause a wreck someday! AND it's illegal...so stop it!

4. People who stand directly outside of a door and smoke. Move out into the open, people! I don't give a crap if u wanna puff on a cancer stick, but don't make me get sick as a result of your stupidity. (lol...okay, so maybe this one is a lil contradictory to some things i've done...but...so what...it still irritates me :) )

5. When my mom wakes me up in the morning with this really soft, nice voice n says it like, "Saaaaaaaaaaaaa-raaahhhhhhhhh". That is a double UGH!! lol...why can't she just say, "Sarah, get up." That would make every single day for me start off on such a better note.

6. Standing in line behind 7 people at a store with ONE cashier...I KNOW there's more than one person working! Lord, help me...this one makes me grit my teeth.

7. People in church who don't respond to the preacher's "Amen?" C'mon, people! We could get outta there 15 minutes earlier n get to the restaurants before all the other 15 billion churches get out so we don't have to wait 1 hour to eat if you would just say "Amen!" This isn't rocket science.

8. Teachers who take attendance in college. That's reTARDed.

9. Women who put on any type of lipstick or make-up in public. That's reTARDed too. Nobody wants to watch you do that. Go somewhere behind closed doors n do that.

10. People who have ugly feet and wear open-toed shoes. That should be against the law.


I think I'll stop here.

~Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

I have a terrible memory so I'm just gonna comment on the only one I can remember: the 10th one.

I totally agree. I've seen feet ugly enough to warp the mind and scar the emotions all for one simple reason - sandals and open toed shoes.

There should be a caution label or a warning or something on the boxes.

Caution: Keep America Beautiful. Don't Sell These Sandals To People With Ugly Feet Or Misshapen Toes.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home