Sunday, March 20, 2005

so OLD

Guess what, y'all?

Today is Eric's birthday...

Yep, sure is.

You know how OLD he is?

Check this out...

He's half-way to 54 years OLD!

That's an entire 4 years WAY OLDer than me. :)

And, you know what else? He has the grumps to prove it...

Just spend 10 minutes talking to him (right Terry?), and u'll realize that yep, he's 27 years OLD.

Anyways, I just thought I'd let y'all know that he's another year OLDER today...

It's SO awesome to be TWENTY-TWO! :)

~Happy Birthday, Eric ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. You are going to be in so much trouble, Sarah. Just in case you're dead after tonight, I love you!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I'll tell ya...speaking of being old...it is so NICE to be OLD enough not to be bitter about everything...and S, I hope you're not sayin' all that out of aggrevation coz noone's changed yer wittle diaper yet, young-un. I also hope to tell you about "the birds and the bees" someday, when you're old enough. When we went to see Constantine, it was Rated R...you sure you were old enough to get in there and didn't just sneak in? I mean it was only very few years ago that you stopped wetting the bed little one...lmao muwahahahaha

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home